DISH WASHER JOBS IN CANADA
Dish washer take on some janitorial and supportive kitchen tasks, such as bussing tables, washing dishes and appliances, emptying trash receptacles, scrubbing floors, restocking items, and performing other tasks to ensure that the kitchen and dining areas are clean and prepared for guests. Di
sh Washer In Canada
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DISH WASHER
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Follows safety procedures, e.g. for lifting, use of chemicals etc.
- Assists in the kitchen or prep area as needed
- Close kitchen and clean at end of night, mopping floors, sanitize kitchen, remove garbage and recycling
- As required: opening and closing tasks; and any other duties designated by the management team or Kitchen Leader